The privacy practices of this statement apply to all our services available under the domain of www.radiosutra.in.
1. We value your trust in us and we are committed to protect your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of the Website.
2. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.
3. User Information.
4. When you use the Website, we collect and store your personal information from you. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Modications to terms and conditions
1. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use the Website, you will need to register using our online registration form. You may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. You may provide us with an User ID and an exclusive password to access your account with siegersolutions.com.
2. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on the Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
4. Most cookies are "session cookies, " meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
6. If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior. If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit card number and a credit card expiration date and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
7. If you choose to leave feedback on our services, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
8. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
9. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
10. You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website's content and product offerings, and customize the Website's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
1. Where a user enters information on any form of an advertiser, the information is simultaneously collected by us. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these advertisers, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to provide the said information.
2. Radiosutra.com may also aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a nonpersonally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
3. Where a user enters information on any form of an advertiser, the information is simultaneously collected by us. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these advertisers, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to provide the said information.
5. Legal Requests: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and purchase/using .
6. Website services' history without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, pin code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity .
8. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot purchase on the Website or use the services on the Website. If you wish purchase on the Website or use the services such purchase or use of services may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as Users of the Website provided that such purchase or use is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Website, the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is strictly prohibited .
9. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information .
10. Security : When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.